Waves with Mary in Norwich
We dance from 7.30 to 9.30pm. Please arrive on time and stay for the entire session.
September 4th, 2 October, 30 October, 27 November and then 18 December
Tickets £15 full price, £13 low income and concessions, including the booking fee. Tickets can be cancelled by writing to Mary within one day of the dance.
Come, experience, bring your friends. Please book here https://bookwhen.com/maryhedger
Due to the uncertainty at this time, we continue with a socially distanced dance and all tickets booked only online in advance.
Move through 5Rhythms Waves guided by Mary. We dance the rhythms of flowing, staccato, chaos, lyrical and stillness. This powerful practice connects us to the bigger picture and gives us the space to transform ourselves, one dance at a time.
The invitation is to focus our attention to our bodies, noticing what arises and using this as a gateway for exploration.
Wear loose comfortable clothes and bare feet, or soft soled dance shoes. Bring water to drink. Please arrive on time and stay for the entire session. Arrive 'dance ready' so you do not need to change in the venue. Dance barefoot or in soft soled, non marking dance shoes. Bring your own bottle of water as there will be no cups available at the venue.
Maximum number is 35 to allow for social distancing. The large venue allows for plenty of space for all.
Social distancing of 2m to be respected. There is plenty of space for this.
Self care and mutual respect is our way. This will help us all to relax and enjoy the dance, naturally dancing with distance which will be encouraged by the teaching. This will be a socially distanced dance.
1. Please arrive promptly and stay for the whole session. Come straight in the main door, the atrium is straight ahead of you.
2. Mary will check you in from her music desk. Ask questions before the day. There will be no check in at the door to allow for quick entry.
3. Bring the minimum of possessions, preferably only your water bottle and a layer of clothing inside the atrium, unless essential for you.
4. Please leave your possessions to the back of the hall to the left and right.
5. There are three unisex toilets in the hall, to the left when you come in.
6. All tickets are pre booked there is no entry on the door.
7. The maximum number of dancers is 35, the hall is extremely large and can easily accommodate this number with social distancing.
8. Do not come to the dance if you are COVID symptomatic or have been in contact with anyone who is. You will receive a full refund.
9. You can cancel your ticket and have a refund by writing to Mary up to the day before the dance.
We bring our whole selves, complete or shattered as we are into movement through the rhythms of Flowing, Staccato, Chaos, Lyrical and Stillness.
We 'Tune into the bigger picture and feel the transformation' - Jonathan Horan
Gratitude and love and see you on the dance floor.